Lunch Menus & Free School Meals
Please look at the link below to get further information about school meals:
Free School Meals
Who qualifies for Free School Meals?
Parents are entitled to free school meals for their children if they are in receipt of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income based jobseekers allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Child tax credit with an annual income of less than £16,900, provided they are not receiving Working Tax Credit
- The Guaranteed element of the State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
Please note: people receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of their income level, do not qualify. People in receipt of Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone can get for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit) will be entitled to Free School Meals for their children for this period.
Applications can be made online at:
At Worth Valley Primary School, safeguarding is of paramount importance. We are committed to ensuring the welfare and safety of all our children and staff in school.