Worth Valley Primary School
I am delighted to welcome you to our brand new website. I hope you have a few moments to spend exploring the site and find useful and interesting information about the school.
Ensuring our children have access to a high-quality and engaging education is our core purpose in order to develop them as lifelong learners. Central to this are our 5 core values, which underpin everything we do:
- One team – We listen to each other and values each other’s opinions and we do as we are asked first time.
- Respect – We care for each other and look after property.
- Trust – We always tell the truth.
- Community – We treat others as we would wish them to treat us.
- High expectations – We do our best and keep ourselves safe.
We are proud to be part of Leading Learners Academy Trust – working in partnership with fantastic children, committed staff and supportive parents to ensure every pupil achieves their best.
Miss Ceinwen Lodge
Friends of Worth Valley
All parents/carers are welcome to join the Friends of Worth Valley group. Over the upcoming weeks there are various exciting events planned. If you feel that you could give up a bit of your time to support these events, it would be greatly appreciated by the children. If you would like to contact school to find out more about the Friends of Worth Valley group, please email email@example.com or feel free to chat to one of the current members above.
Attendance so far this year:
At Worth Valley Primary School, safeguarding is of paramount importance. We are committed to ensuring the welfare and safety of all our children and staff in school.